Join Patrick in his Studio where he teaches his philosophy on architecture, density, and scale in 15 episodes
In this 15-part studio series, Patrick Ahearn takes viewers behind the scenes to discuss the world of architecture at its highest level – demonstrating how good design has the power to improve people’s lives.
A Fellow of the American Institute of Architects and celebrated as one of America’s top classical architects, Ahearn believes architects see the world with a different set of eyes. Patrick Ahearn’s studio series takes students on an intimate journey where they will learn to see architecture and design through the lens of a master.
If you love architecture, seek creative inspiration, and aspire to build your brand, Patrick Ahearn’s Studio provides lifelong career lessons not to be missed.
- How the Past helps us Develop the Future
- Finding A Career Path & Signature
- Sense of Place
- Density & Scale
- Creating Architecture Authentic to its Locale
- The Greater Good Theory
- Narrative driven Architecture
- Effective Client Communication
- Starting a Project and Choosing an Approach
- How Zoning Dictates Design
- The Art of the Presentation
- Branding & Marketing
- Lessons from a Festival Marketplace: Faneuil Hall
Stay tuned for updates!